Friday 13 November 2015

under the radar


You never know who you can trust in this bird eat bird world

I've been wronged, smited! Betrayed by one of my own.
I trusted him, mi campadre, mi amigo, mi wadi.
I was pulled into his treacherous ways by a trustworthy face, full of kindness and warmth

who wouldn't trust this guy

"a real stand-up guy"

that's how I use to describe him to anyone I met. 
I'd arrive at parties and say "hey, what about that stand-up guy. he's such a dependable fellow". I didn't need to give context. I could just say he was a stand-up guy. Chances are they knew who I meant. Probably. How many guys are as reliable as him?

or so i thought 



let's not go into details here
some money changed hands
there were seeds thrown around

just a friendly game of cards

extremely friendly game of cards

Suffice to say it's time to law low
to go

under the radar


not me

No comments:

Post a Comment