Friday 13 November 2015

This is the guy I should have been talking to in London!


more like BRAIN pigeon

It would have made my trip to London so much better if I had known him. I was patronising some low quality ledges, and getting hustled by some low quality London louts.

not my idea of a good time!!!

me, not having a good time
Where is the yelp for pigeons? We can't all rely on Brian. Brian is overworked, underpaid, and under-appreciated.

if we have a yelp for pigeons, I think it would be all the rage. I know all my mates would use it. And improve it! Now that's my idea of a good time.

me, having a good time

With the advent of Pigeon Yelp, or Coo as it is called colloquially, pigeons could help each other, and be helped. Being a good bird of the world, and also benefiting from that goodness. 

Then everyone could be like Brian. Sweet, sweet Brian. Muscular, succulent Brian. 

A tremendous bird.


No comments:

Post a Comment