Wednesday 3 February 2010

I arrived in England today.
Crazy Irish couldn't pronounce it correctly.

I went straight for London because I heard it rivals New York as cities go.
Let me tell you, it leaves Dublin "city" in the shade. It's a real city.

And just look at all these pigeons!







This girl was an anti-pigeon spy. She completely had it coming.
[ cr ]







That's a lot of pigeons!


[ cr ]




I was chillin' around Trafalgar Square and I was mighty hungry, and ready for a big feed. There were Loads of pigeons lurkin' around and there were hundreds of people milling around. I bobbed around expectantly.

But to no avail! D:

I was there all day.
Hungry.

Apparently it's a crime.
You're not allowed feed the pigeons in Trafalgar Square.

I was not a happy pigeon.

I got food elsewhere, but it really spoiled my day.
It's so strange how pigeons are accepted differently around the world.



Pigeon Experts are pretty weird in London.
← Evidence
[ cr ]






Pigeons are also more vicious here.
← Evidence.
[ cr ]




I was thinking about Jae today, and I thought I'd post this video of us hanging out before he was shot.

:'(

I think I'll head for the continent..
I wonder what Germany's like this time of year..

No comments:

Post a Comment